Sunday, January 31, 2010

Valentine Cards

Making Valentine cards has turned out to be a fun time for me!
This one uses the Well scripted clear mount stamp set and With all my Heart set both from the Occasions Mini and the beautifully pre-glittered sending love paper...you need to see that specialty paper up close!
This is a wedding card for future use. It also uses the Well scripted set. The large heart is cut out with the Big Shot and the movers and shapers die. I plan on adding the special couples initials in the heart.
I made the 'lace' on the bottom using the eyelet border punch, crunched it up a bit and sponged a little chocolate chip ink in it. I loved how it turned out and will definitely be playing with that again.
Another fun new toy from the mini is the Scalloped Heart to Heart embosslit die. It cuts and embosses this heart which is just a hair bigger than the large heart punch, so it layers wonderfully as seen on the first card.
Hope you had a fun weekend...I did!
Treena

No comments:

Post a Comment