Monday, January 4, 2010

Last day of the Holiday Mini!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I hope everyone had a memorable New Year's Day.
This is the gift exchange I made for my Christmas Party with the gals in the Stamp til you Cramp club. I had this idea in my head for months and finally made it!
It uses the specialty designer series paper from the Holiday Mini, Night & Day. The black and white make such elegant cards and projects. If this paper was on your 'gotta have' list you better act fast as today is the last day to order it!!!
The recipe for this box includes 6 matchbox 'drawers' assembled and taped together, some white punched flowers to frame the shot of red in the rhinestone brads, drawer pulls. The entire set is then wrapped in the Night & Day DSP with another shot of red for the bow. I added some white matchbox die cutouts for the recipient to use on her own projects.
I was very happy with how this turned out and can't wait to make more. These would make great gifts for holding jewelry, stamping bling, or other treasures.
Ooo, what a great activity for Bethany's birthday party! But that isn't until April...

I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Treena

No comments:

Post a Comment