Monday, March 15, 2010

Easter Fun

Hello everyone!! Where does the time go.....it has been forever!!
Here are the latest projects I have been working on.
I just love my new Big Shot die, the Mini Milk Carton.
It makes the sweetest little treat cartons that stand 4 inches tall. Any taller and you'd go broke filling the little suckers with candy!!
I had so much fun making these little guys and am excited to have the kids help make teacher gifts.

This little bunny bag turned out so cute and could be filled with any colorful candy.
Lay the milk carton on its side and viola, a little bunny.
And where there are bunnies there must be a carrot! This uses yet another Big Shot die, the scallop circle. I plan to find some suckers to stick in the carrot or maybe fill a baggie with jelly beans.
I am so looking forward to Easter and want to decorate for spring big time!!!
This dreary weather is for the worms.

My plan is to have an Easter workshop next Tuesday March 23.
So save the date and more details to come.
Thanks for stopping!
Treena

2 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! It almost makes me wanna start learning this stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks....I gotta keep my sanity somehow!
    PS I am wearing my lounge (PJ) pants and loving it! I think I need some new ones for spring!

    ReplyDelete