Monday, December 14, 2009

Treat Boxes and Bags

Here are some of the projects we will be making at my Holiday Workshop
this Thursday, Dec 17th at the Trinity Lutheran Church, Lisbon.
It will run from 6pm-9:30 with snacks and beverage provided.
I have a variety of projects prepared and many can be made in bulk.
These would make great teacher and coworker gifts.
If you are unable to attend Thursday, but are interested in making
some, please email me and I can make up 'to go kits'.
These treat boxes are assembled fast and are fun to decorate.
Use the ideas from my boxes or come up with your own.
The cost of these treat boxes is $2.00 each, or 6 for $10.
Two cello bags are included, sorry the candy is not!

These treat bags are even easier to assemble and decorate.
They cost $1.50 each or 9 for $12.00.
They also come with a cello bag.
If you are interested in 'to go kits', please let me know ASAP
so I have time to get it ready and to you.
I hope to have some tags ready to post in a bit.
Stay warm!
Treena

No comments:

Post a Comment