Tuesday, November 3, 2009

So, you wanna host a party....

Now is a great time to host a Stampin' Up! party. Now until Nov 30, host a workshop totaling $250 or more and choose any 1 item from the 2009 Holiday Mini for $10. This includes any new items and items referred to from the Idea Book and Catalog such as the Christmas Jingle Simple Scrappin kit.
If your party reaches $400, you can also choose to order the new Digital Studio at 50% off; sale price $39.97, retail $79.95.

Sorry I missed 'stamp til you cramp' last night, but when I got home Paul was cooking supper and cleaning!! He had Ben and Bethany both cleaning and he was too. I decided to join in the fun. Woohoo, clean clothes for everyone!!
I missed visiting with you, but my house needed me.

This card uses a favorite stamp set of mine, Season of Friendship.
It is nice because it works year round.
Hope you are having a wonderful day!
Treena

No comments:

Post a Comment