Monday, November 23, 2009

Online Extravaganza

30%, 40% and 50% oh my!!

Stampin' Up! is starting the shopping frenzy early. Click Here
on the customer page to see all the details. If you find a 'must have', please email me by the 28th to get in on my first order. The sale goes until the 30th, but I don't think I want to wait that long.

The only offer that is limited in number is the Ultimate Stampers Starter bundle. The rest of the items will be honored even if they go on back order. There are some great deals, so check it out!

Please email your orders to me at Treena@drtel.net.

Sorry, you will have to cut and paste that email.
I have my personal computer guru working on making it a link,
but it is not available at this time.
(I am pretty impressed that I made that 'Here' turn color)

Happy shopping.....you deserve it!
Treena

Paul here,
I fixed the email link, you know what they say:
" If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy...."

No comments:

Post a Comment