Saturday, October 3, 2009

Welcome!

Hello all! I have been waiting for the right moment to start a blog and this is the day. I was hoping to start one on the first day of school, which was my first official day 'off'', but yadda yadda yadda....here it is.






This card was done for a swap with my upline to showcase the new In Colors and a new accessory. I chose Crushed Curry for the base card and Eggplant Envy for accent which was textured using the Big Shot texture plates. The accent is the new 1-1/4 inch striped grosgrain ribbon.












This is a card from my monthly stamp club. It uses the Scary Skeleton and Frightful Fence Wheel. The base color is Bordering Blue with a Dusty Durango accent using the new Modern Label punch and word window punch which work great together. The little phrase is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and the black swirls are from Swirls Scribbles using the Big Shot (which I love).











The inside of the card uses the stamp from the level 1 hostess set, Holiday Best. I used the In Color markers to color the stamp and a Rich Razzleberry accent using the Modern Label punch again. The cute pumpkin is done layering 3 Large Oval punches in Dusty Durango which were sponged in DD for dimension. The stem is done using the Swirls Scribbles again with the big shot in Old Olive.

No comments:

Post a Comment