Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Love a Sale!!

Deals of the Week

Week 1 Deals of the Week

Item

Description

Special Price

109183

Trio Flower punch

$10.99

109041

5-Petal Flower punch

$10.99

110709

My Way punch

$11.99


Stampin' Up! used Deals of the Week before to reduce some inventory and I guess it was successful cuz it is back! I have put off buying the My Way Punch for a long time....yeah another example of how procrastination 'paid off' for me!!
Stampin' Up! has the best punches and there are 2 full pages of them....yikes. If you want them all like I do, then you need another perk. I will offer 20% off 2 more punches as a special in honor of my new blog. You do not have to buy any of the deal of the week punches to take advantage of my 20% off 2.

If you would like to take advantage of this 'double deal'. please email me at Treena@drtel.net by Oct 11.

If you have a SU! catalog, the punches are on pages 186-187. If you do not, go to the SU! customer webpage and you can download the catalog. You can also click on the online store and you will find the holiday mini, which has a super cute ornament punch and stamp set which would make super quick Christmas cards. There is also a Clearance Rack, which has some retired items at great deals. Another Christmas punch is the snowflake punch which has a stamp to match found on page 208.

Any questions, please email me!

Have a fabulous day!
Treena


No comments:

Post a Comment